Blog Archive

Monday, July 14, 2008

yesterday




yesterday iwent to fishing,at damsite at tutong area,i guess. zak planned last-last mins,haha i thought inda jdi,so he told me to bring my dad's car 'ford',awal-awal the car was clean,i think my dad bawa cuci kereta,so after i picked fak,zak,vong,cheff wan wannabe =p we went jalan that place yang muddy brabesss,smpai the car trstuck arah muddy then i decided to use 4 wheel,then okey la inda terstuck haha.i was very scared psl takut my dad marah if his car stuck in the middle of the jungle hahaha. at 1 plus we reachd there and get ready for fishing,it was nice place and sunnyyy.haha sampai we got sunburn haa.we used casting and bait. we did catch a few but the small one haha.boringg nada yang basar macam shark or whales xp

after balik i told my friends cuci kereta pasal durang yangsuruh bawa my dad's car haha,

i took some pictures so here we goooo babe dont worry me inda naughty when youre not around. =)

babe i miss every part of youuuuuu,i cant stop thinking of youu.i want youu heree

later i postsome pictures =) lagg


No comments: