Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

wasai

i woke up around 6 plus,just right after my babe text me.i was texting with amal and sorry for yesterday babe.i miss youuu. after i text with my amal,i had breakfast. fried rice and eggss.juicee hee.after that i went sleep again until haji wake me up around 11 plus.because durang bawa ke wasai bedanu.the place locate at kg.kiudang,its about 20 mins to reach the wasai.haaha pasal its far away in the middle of the jungle. at 1 plus we reached there we have to walk ke wasai pasal the road was too muddy.

about 5 mins,kami sampai that place.then tarus swimming and it was so nice view.i only can swim hampir-hampir saja haha.with rope lagi tu haa. then others datang pakai another car.durang hadee with 5others. they all are my cousins. so semua 12orang. just 4 of them can swim.yang lain including me just swim hampir-hampir arh batu hahaha.but i did reach tmpt waterfall by using rope =p yea i had fun jua la because jarang swimming arah wasai hee,dont worry babe inda me naughty =)

around 430,we went home then tarus arh kg. we played football until 6plus.then balik and texting with my amalay.



i miss you mallll! youre my everything and my love.dont doubt me mal.i love you!

No comments: